Packaging is one step in the overall sterilization reprocessing process which includes the cleaning, disinfecting, preparation and sterilization of items. The selection and correct usage of appropriate packaging materials is one of the most important aspects for effective reprocessing and sterility maintenance.
It is important that packaging materials:
- Are designed for the sterilization method in use
- Permit air removal and sterilant penetration
- Maintain sterility during storage and handling
- Permit aseptic presentation of package contents
3M™ Steri-Dual™ ECO offers a high quality that is in compliance with the relevant standards (EN ISO 11607 1/2:2006 and EN ISO 11140 1:2005), supplied by a highly reliable company.
SteriDual Eco Flat Reel 8603 7.5 cm x 200 Mtr 8 Rolls / Box
- Heat-sealable sterilization packaging is a paper and plastic film construction
- Chemical process indicators for Steam and Ethylene Oxide are printed on the product to allow the user to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages
- The product is designed for packaging items to be sterilized
- It provides a microbial barrier after sterilization unless package is opened or damaged
- Meet or exceed the following standards: ISO 11607 1/2 and 11140 1