With Unitek™ TMP, you can order customized digital models through a precise and highly connected 3M Unitek-supported process.
Unitek™ TMP features comprehensive patient treatment planning information and tools for precise model analysis, such as point to point measurements, Bolton analysis, arch length, overbite and overjet.
Unitek TMP creates an environment and workflow where patient information is easily and instantly accessed digitally, eliminating the need for physical models and reducing storage needs inside and outside of the practice.
Managing, customizing and placing orders is easy with Unitek TMP. Through advanced communication tools, you can reduce errors and increase accuracy via the improved order wizard.
- Virtually display, analyze and archive digital study models for analysis and treatment planning
- Enhance patient consultations with 3D digital model
- Increase office productivity and efficiency through digital workflows
- Reduce onsite storage through the reduction of plaster models
- Manage patient data and integrate with practice management systems