3M Nursing Leadership Initiative: Recognition program for nurses.
3M has been actively involved in educating and engaging with the Nurses, providing platforms for nurses to improve their knowledge and skill set, encouraging learning challenges to enable self-learning and providing online and offline education resources and platforms to adopt best practices in patient care.
This initiative aims at recognizing nurses and hospitals that have demonstrated the following:
• Exhibited professional excellence as a teacher / educator
• Have changed/influenced nursing practice in his or her department/hospital resulting in better patient outcomes.
• Exhibited leadership where he or she engaged with others around a shared vision and achievement of optimal outcomes
• A hospital that showed commitment to nursing professionalism, development of nurses, achievement of clinical outcomes, advancement of nursing practice and nursing department alignment to the hospital’s strategic priorities.
• Demonstrated significant impact on and exhibited exemplary commitment in the care of patients and families, community service, society.
Nursing Leadership Initiative Feedback form
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of SANKALP 2019. We had an exciting 2 days where lots of ideas and best practices were shared by the nursing leaders. It was a proud moment for us to launch the ‘National consensus book, SAMYOG– Prevention And Management Of Hospital Acquired Skin Injuries’ and our first ever ‘Nursing Leadership Initiative Awards’. The knowledge sharing sessions were enlightening and the posters presented would inspire more hospitals to replicate successful programs.