3M Heat Shrink Low Voltage joints are suitable for unshielded, armoured or unarmoured low voltage polymeric cables. This product range utilizes polyolefin based heat shrinkable tubings as key components. All the heat shrinkable components are supplied in an expanded state and would shrink effectively on application of heat. The materials of the tubings are suitable for underground conditions and provide good insulation and moisture sealing.
Product Features: Straight Through Joints
- Quick Cable Preparation
- Suitable for all types of conductors and connection shapes
- Environmental sealing by specially developed mastics
- Wide conductor size ranges upto 630 mm2
- Compact design
Typical Kit Contents for 3.5C or 4C Straight Through Jointing Kits (Does not include connectors)
- Heat Shrinkable Outer Protection Tube (Big) with adhesive coated 100mm on both sides
- Heat Shrinkable Connector Insulation Tubes (Small) with adhesive coating
- Conformable and durable Mastics with excellent moisture and environmental seal and covering sharp edges.
- PVC Insulation Tape, thermally compatible to insulate electrical wires and other materials that conduct electricity. Use as markings on the joint construction.
- Worm Clips to ensure good electrical connection.
- Galvanized Steel wire mesh Tape for mechanical protection
- Cleaning Solvent Pouches to clean cable insulation surface.
- Other accessories include Aluminum Oxide cloth tape, Flexible braid and Instruction Sheet