3M High Visibility Hazard Assessment is a FREE systematic approach to help you make better informed high visibility garment and reflective material choices for your work force. We developed the tool in collaboration with industry safety experts to make it simple to make informed decisions around high-visibility garments for everyone on the worksite.
Access assessment tool now
Have you determined which class of ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 apparel your workers need, by law, for each job function?
Useful for conducting the low visibility portion of a job hazard assessment as required by certain OSHA regulations.
• Analyzes the workplace environment for each job function
• Helps identify and assess low visibility workplace hazards
• Provides worker safety garment recommendations to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standard.
• Is an easy, interactive process that provides required documentation
• Meets requirements of the 2009 MUTCD worker safety regulations
• The results of your assessment will provide a risk assessment summary by job function that can be retained as an element of your OSHA regulatory compliance documents
• Create assessments for as many projects as you wish
• Return to view completed assessment at any time
• Get recommendations for ANSI Class approved garments