You have two repair options: You may send the product back to our factory, or have the work done at a local authorised service center near you.
1) Contact an Authorised Distributor and obtain a Return Authorisation Number and follow their direction for return shipment.
2) Send your product(s) with the return number clearly visible on outside of the package(s) and document(s). (NOTE: Product(s) received without a Return Authorisation Number will be returned to the owner at their expense.)
3) When work is complete (typically within 3 days), the repaired item will be returned.
Authorised Service Center Repairs
1) Find a service location from our network of Authorised Global Repair Centers.
2) Contact an Authorised Service Center and follow their direction for return shipment.
3) When work is complete, the repaired item will be returned.
If you have any questions regarding the return of a product, please contact your Authorised Distributor or contact 3M Fall Protection.
For repairs performed at the factory, a flat-fee program is utilised to streamline the process and get the product(s) back in your hands quickly. Contact an Authorised Distributor for program details and pricing. For repairs at one of our Authorised Service Centers, you will typically receive a work order listing the needed repairs plus estimated costs and timing.