You would need a 3M Dashboard Dresser and a microfiber cloth.
1. Wipe down the vinyl surfaces with a clean cloth to remove dust and dirt.
2. Apply some 3M Dashboard Dressser product onto a clean microfiber cloth and wipe it on the surface of the dashboard, steering wheels, glove box and door panels. Then remove excess solution with a new cloth. Be sure to wipe the steering wheel dry so that it is easier to grip when driving.
Follow the two-bucket method. Use one bucket to soap the car and the other to rinse it.
1. Use a sponge/microfibre cloth to spread the car wash shampoo on the surface, in a circular motion.
2. Dip the sponge/cloth into the water bucket to clean it before diping it into foam bucket and move to wash other portion
3. Rinse off the foam on the car and dry it with a chamois or microfiber cloth.This completely removes all the soap without leaving any streaks or residue.